The number of people killed in the crash of a military helicopter of the State Border Service (SBS) has been announced, informs Deputy Chief of the State Border Service Ilham Mehdiyev that 14 servicemen were killed and two were injured in the accident.
Names of the killed servicemen:
1. Colonel Javadov Fuzuli Ali Ibram oglu;
2. Lieutenant-Colonel Nazirov Emil Nazir oglu;
3. Major Hasanov Elmir Mirjalil oglu;
4. Major Ahmadov Elbrus Samraddin oglu;
5. Major Mayilov Emil Shahid oglu;
6. Major Mammadov Murad Yashar oglu;
7. Major Aliyev Emil Elman oglu;
8. Captain of the medical service Ahmadkhanov Jeyhun Khanlar oglu;
9. Captain Bayramli Javid Ahliman oglu;
10. Captain Aliyev Khayyam Alikhan oglu;
11. Captain Garaisayev Teymur Anvar oglu;
12. Lieutenant Suleymanov Abdulla Telman oglu;
13. Senior Lieutenant Nagiyev Farid Tayyar oglu;
14. Worker Nabiyev Elchin Fikrat oglu.
Lieutenant-Colonel Jafarov Emil Mammad oglu and Captain Adilov Ramin Ramiz oglu were injured in the incident.
The leadership of the State Border Service extends their deepest condolences to the families and relatives of those killed in the accident and wishes a speedy recovery to the injured.
Follow us !