• $ 1.7
  • € 2.013
  • ₽ 0.022112
  • ₺ 0.0389
  • £ 2.314

Deli jihadist admits link to Charlie Hebdo killers in ISIS martyrdom video

Deli jihadist admits link to Charlie Hebdo killers in ISIS martyrdom video
13.01.2015 10:00
Amedy Coulibaly began his terror rampage a day earlier than previously thought by shooting a jogger and planting a car bomb, it emerged yesterday.

The killer, who was shot dead by police after murdering four hostages in a Jewish shop on Friday, was thought to have struck first when he killed an unarmed policewoman last Thursday.

But now Paris prosecutors think he was responsible for seriously injuring a jogger in a suburb of the capital on January 7, the same day gunmen killed 12 during the Charlie Hebdo massacre.

A ‘martyrdom video’ of the fanatic, apparently filmed midway through the wave of terror attacks, appeared online yesterday. In it he urges Western Muslims to wage war against ‘enemies of Islam’.

The footage claims Coulibaly planted a bomb under a car on a Paris street, seemingly referring to an explosion on Wednesday night that authorities had not linked to the terror attacks.

Prosecutors said that tests on shell cases from the jogger shooting linked them to the weapon used at the kosher supermarket two days later.

French security forces also released details of a cache of weapons, including automatic rifles and explosives, found at Coulibaly's last address, an an apartment in Gentilly, on the outskirts of Paris.

The runner, who was attacked in the southwestern suburb of Fontenay-aux-Roses, has not been named but was left seriously wounded.

In the video, Coulibaly is shown sitting beside an AK47 and under an Islamic State flag as he declares that the terrorists’ actions were ‘completely legitimate’.

‘You cannot attack us and expect nothing in return,’ he says. 

The slickly made film, which has been verified by intelligence experts, also shows the 32-year-old describing how he worked alongside the brothers who attacked Charlie Hebdo.

Separately, Coulibaly’s mother and sisters have condemned the atrocities and offered their ‘sincere condolences’ to the families of those killed.

(dailymail.co.uk)
 
ANN.Az
Similar news
Similar news
Shooting reported in Yerevan, six injured
World 18:00
Shooting reported in Yerevan, six injured
Iran summons German ambassador over alleged anti-Iran actions
World 16:00
Iran summons German ambassador over alleged anti-Iran actions
Earth not eternal as scientists examine lifespan of planets
World 14:30
Earth not eternal as scientists examine lifespan of planets
EU appoints new head of monitoring mission in Armenia
World 12:34
EU appoints new head of monitoring mission in Armenia
Russia says transfer of Su-57 jets near China border is routine
World 11:00
Russia says transfer of Su-57 jets near China border is routine
YouTube outage reported in several countries
World 10:29
YouTube outage reported in several countries
Pashinyan departs for working visit to the United States
World 09:59
Pashinyan departs for working visit to the United States
Garegin II declines to testify
World 16:00
Garegin II declines to testify
Iran-U.S. talks begin in Geneva
World 15:00
Iran-U.S. talks begin in Geneva
Anews TV

Our official Youtube channel

Subscribe